New unstick tools 200$ set 21 metal parts

LarrySabo

Andrey kindly provided me sample of 2 sets but I haven't had a chance to try them out yet. Just like his unstuck tools, they are very well made. Prices for all his tools are excellent (although I don't know why the price for Set 1 is more than the total price of all individual pairs?!

Jared":iowwm9x5 said:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":iowwm9x5]
jol":iowwm9x5 said:
Hey, what about foil pill container, Scott Moulton's method ? :lol:

Jol ,
I have used that method in my initial days ,Done hundred of HDD's With That .You Have To Know The Art To Do That .If Jared Does Not Know That He Did Not Master The ART With Those .In India We Call It Jugaar .It Means Innovation " Indian Style " .

No, I just found that there were better materials to use that stayed put better than the pill foil does. I stopped messing around with trying it when I discovered better ways. I guess some guys would rather master the art of finger painting, rather than learn to use a brush.

Well My Dear ,
When You Take a Medicine Pill Foil It Has 2 Parts a Plastic Part And a Foil On Top .You Have To Separate The Foil From Plastic ,Then Take a Screwdriver Small Dia If you Are Making Tool For 2.5" And Bigger if For 3.5" ,Then Roll The Precisely Cut Plastic on the screwdrivers shaft and pinch the tool forming it into a precise shape ,Then Take a Vernier and Measure The Front Dia [ Once Set ] ,You Can Use The Tool Properly .

PS : Sometimes We Too Can Beat You In Jugaar :mrgreen: [ Its a Joke Do Not Take It To Heart ]

LarrySabo":18tm2fll said:
Andrey kindly provided me sample of 2 sets but I haven't had a chance to try them out yet. Just like his unstuck tools, they are very well made. Prices for all his tools are excellent (although I don't know why the price for Set 1 is more than the total price of all individual pairs?!

Well,
Its Nice You Too Have It As Now We Can Both Give Our Viewpoints

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
pc3000":apdfr7bm said:
look at this
There are new tools

OK, so today I got to try out a set of these new ones and I'm quite impressed. I actually used the WS one on a Dolphin & Mercury drive (same heads in both) so you can add those families to the supported list. They fit right in with very little force, held in place nicely, and the heads survived first try.

This was only a test case, as the data was already recovered and I was just re-assembling my donor afterward.

Here's a couple pictures I snapped during the process:
20161206_103945[1].jpg
20161206_104037[1].jpg
20161206_104052[1].jpg

My only complaint would be the labeling WS and SM which depending on which way you're looking appear the same (SM upside down is WS). Perhaps changing the labeling of one would be in order.

LarrySabo

Mine were unlabelled, unfortunately. Perhaps Andrey can underscore the labels, to indicate a baseline. It's such a joy to find such affordable, excellent tools.

Hello Everyone ,
I Have Created A New Youtube Channel For These Kind Of Activities Out Of Love And Passion For The Work .I Have Created a Intro Video In the Channel And The First Product I Am Reviewing is " ACETOOLLAB " .The Second Video i Upload Would Be " Unboxing Video " And The Third Would Be " Actual Review " . Lots of Other Content Is Also Going To Flow Into This Channel .

Channel Link -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLF ... TQu_QSCsgQ

PS : I Am Still Not Getting a Unique Name Of Channel "This Will Take Few Days "

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":2wse2s7k]Hello Everyone ,
I Have Created A New Youtube Channel For These Kind Of Activities Out Of Love And Passion For The Work .I Have Created a Intro Video In the Channel And The First Product I Am Reviewing is " ACETOOLLAB " .The Second Video i Upload Would Be " Unboxing Video " And The Third Would Be " Actual Review " . Lots of Other Content Is Also Going To Flow Into This Channel .

Cool, I'm subscribed.

Jared":171mdah2 said:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":171mdah2]Hello Everyone ,

Cool, I'm subscribed.

Hello Jared ,
Thanks for the encouragement for the passion