User avatar
pclab
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1623
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:55 pm
Contact: Website Facebook

New unstick tools 200$ set 21 metal parts

Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:57 pm

Yeah, but the guy even copied the documents ehehehehhe
www.pclab.com.pt
facebook.com/PCLAB.Assistencia.Tecnica

User avatar
Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Data Recovery Pro
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:35 pm
Location: Chandigarh ,India
Contact: Website Skype

New unstick tools 200$ set 21 metal parts

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:25 pm

Hi Everyone ,
BTW ERTools Guy Man Did You Buy All or Few Tools of HDRC India ? . I Was Told You ordered tools from them before you made your tools .If you want me to give more details i can ask few lovely ladies there .So then whats the difference ,You also studied a couple of designs before you fabricated your tools .No one called you a thief as no one knows this i know this :lol: .

Secondly Mr Larry ,
Ebay will only act if he has a patent/Etc/Etc whatever you call that .Otherwise they will not take any action .

Thirdly ,
They Are Working Few of You Have Tried Them .So if he is able to sell rock solid Metal based tools for this price that is awesome ,ER-Tools is plastic tools and i have my own share of disappointment using those tool ,If you all permit might be i can discuss some of those in a other thread once i am working on them more intensely as i have more then 50 cases of head swaps piled up during this week :( .

Fourthly ,
God Bless You Man if you can made 2.5" metal ramp tools and 3.5" metal ramp tools and give those to for good rates .We are a BUNCH OF POOR DATA RECOVERY PEOPLE Count me in once done .Also i love to get those C type tools he is making also .You all know C type tools are being sold by many chinese guys and what is done by ebay to stop them ,Even if our mercedes grade tool manufacturer guy "Aka Nikola Sir The Great " complaints nothing they will do as those tools are a little different ,Those guy are not making older seagate drive tools but they had a c type tool in that also .

PS : The debate gets hotter and hotter
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
DataRecovery - The Affordable Way In India
Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJWxTux8TQu_QSCsgQ?view_as=subscriber

User avatar
Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Data Recovery Pro
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:35 pm
Location: Chandigarh ,India
Contact: Website Skype

New unstick tools 200$ set 21 metal parts

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:26 pm

Bankole Oladoja wrote:I can't wait for the Ramp Set to be out. It's gonna be fun... I pray he should be able to copy HDDSuggery perfectly. Hahaha..



Well Mate ,
:mrgreen: I love you they cannot understand what we guys go through to get even 1 tool ha ha .Well said
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
DataRecovery - The Affordable Way In India
Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJWxTux8TQu_QSCsgQ?view_as=subscriber

ApexToolLab
Official Representative
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:19 pm

New unstick tools 200$ set 21 metal parts

Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:25 pm

Hello everyone!
All measuring I did myself using only hdd donors. I can to proof it. If you try it’s utterly difficult to measure distance(for example 1,66 mm) between two thin plastic sticks which isn’t fixed. No tools for that. But if you pull out platters and wheels inserts from hdd and to take a classical micrometer, it became very simple. After that you need added some constant distance and get a necessary size.
Yes I bought er-tools set. Also hddsurgery tools, hdrs and some chinese company.
I use the form er-tools it’s obviously, because it smart and simply. But if Alexander will critically against I can to change it. But sizes are mine! I copied the catalog because it indicated which models are popular. It’s really unworthily, sorry for that I’ll change it.
Our main goal to produce head unstick tools fixed on axe, good quality and affordable price. Now there is couple technical problems but we know how decide them.
About my experience. I have a service repair center since 2007. Direction of data recovery added since begining 2015 with my partner who do it also since 2007.
I wasn’t going to advertise my tools on special forums before all positions will be completed.
How it mentioned, I almost complete a ramp set for 4 models 2.5 (made from duralum, a method that gives opportunity to make 3D metal tools chipper, but it similar for others, no chance for me to invent the wheel) and a hdd repair table from 10mm steel(similar on chinese and hddsurgery).
Best regards!
Last edited by ApexToolLab on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pc3000
Data Recovery Novice
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:00 pm

New unstick tools 200$ set 21 metal parts

Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:06 pm

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
Bankole Oladoja wrote:I can't wait for the Ramp Set to be out. It's gonna be fun... I pray he should be able to copy HDDSuggery perfectly. Hahaha..



Well Mate ,
:mrgreen: I love you they cannot understand what we guys go through to get even 1 tool ha ha .Well said

Right, I am with you

User avatar
ER-Tools
Data Recovery Noob
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:29 pm

New unstick tools 200$ set 21 metal parts

Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:34 pm

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:BTW ERTools Guy Man Did You Buy All or Few Tools of HDRC India ? . I Was Told You ordered tools from them before you made your tools .If you want me to give more details i can ask few lovely ladies there .So then whats the difference ,You also studied a couple of designs before you fabricated your tools .No one called you a thief as no one knows this i know this

Dear Amarbir, it's so sad to hear that from you :( There is no any secret, i bought HDRC tools in 2011 year, as i remeber. And i was very disappointed by their poor quality. I told you the same in email before you ordered my tools, but you forgot it probably. And i told about my experience with HDRC tools to many people too.

HDRC tools are good designed, they are represent a simple solution from one solid part of plastic... but manufactured with very poor quality. The main problem is that all distances between each tool's end, with each end's thikness, have a huge deviation. Also in 2011 year the surface of their tools was rought and dirty, and it's not good for the platters. May be for now it's not a true, i hope so.
78371a0bdd9b.jpg

8d02b334803b.jpg

Actually i sold that HDRC kit few yers ago, because it absolutelly useless for me.

So, Amarbir, can you point me which exactely technical solutions i copied from the HDRC? Are my tools fixed on a heads assembly axis? I guess, no. Have HDRC tools litle catches on each end? No, again. Something else i missed?

Anyway, everyone chooses by himself which tools he wants to use. If someone already bought acetoollab products, and they are working fine, so it's perfect. My goal is to point all of you that Andrey aka TrikyCrab :) AceToolLab just totally copied my original tools, he did not invent something his own.

P.S. Even "AceToolLab" name parodies AceLab brand, who makes PC-3000 equipment. Maybe it is a coincidence? I guess it's not. ;)

User avatar
Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Data Recovery Pro
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:35 pm
Location: Chandigarh ,India
Contact: Website Skype

New unstick tools 200$ set 21 metal parts

Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:02 am

ER-Tools wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:BTW ERTools Guy Man Did You Buy All or Few Tools of HDRC India ? . I Was Told You ordered tools from them before you made your tools .If you want me to give more details i can ask few lovely ladies there .So then whats the difference ,You also studied a couple of designs before you fabricated your tools .No one called you a thief as no one knows this i know this

Dear Amarbir, it's so sad to hear that from you :( There is no any secret, i bought HDRC tools in 2011 year, as i remeber. And i was very disappointed by their poor quality. I told you the same in email before you ordered my tools, but you forgot it probably. And i told about my experience with HDRC tools to many people too.

HDRC tools are good designed, they are represent a simple solution from one solid part of plastic... but manufactured with very poor quality. The main problem is that all distances between each tool's end, with each end's thikness, have a huge deviation. Also in 2011 year the surface of their tools was rought and dirty, and it's not good for the platters. May be for now it's not a true, i hope so.
78371a0bdd9b.jpg

8d02b334803b.jpg

Actually i sold that HDRC kit few yers ago, because it absolutelly useless for me.

So, Amarbir, can you point me which exactely technical solutions i copied from the HDRC? Are my tools fixed on a heads assembly axis? I guess, no. Have HDRC tools litle catches on each end? No, again. Something else i missed?

Anyway, everyone chooses by himself which tools he wants to use. If someone already bought acetoollab products, and they are working fine, so it's perfect. My goal is to point all of you that Andrey aka TrikyCrab :) AceToolLab just totally copied my original tools, he did not invent something his own.

P.S. Even "AceToolLab" name parodies AceLab brand, who makes PC-3000 equipment. Maybe it is a coincidence? I guess it's not. ;)


Well,
Truth is What i speak ,Sometimes We Indians Know It Better what The Hell is Going On Left And Right .There is Nothing Wrong I Said ,So You Should Not Feel SAD .If that Was The Case i Would Not Have Got all Your Tools .Now Coming to the Point Here ....

1 : HDRC Tools Are Bad and Not Good "Of course Where did i say they were good ? "
2 : You copied HDRC Tools "Well i Never Said That " ,What i said is that everyone likes to see all tools for reference .
3 : He Copied something You Did ,Well You And He Sort that out ,Nothing To Do With Your customers

Suggestion To This Acelabtool Etc Etc Person...

1 : How About a Name Like " AR-Tools " As Your Name Is AXXXXXXXX Something Something
2 : Rest i Do Not Have Your Tools So i Cannot Comment On Thier Quality
3 : Just Do Your Own Stuff Take Reference But Do Not Copy " even The Catalogue "
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
DataRecovery - The Affordable Way In India
Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJWxTux8TQu_QSCsgQ?view_as=subscriber

User avatar
abedalkareem
Data Recovery Novice
Posts: 199
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:57 pm
Location: Amman - Jordan
Contact: Website

New unstick tools 200$ set 21 metal parts

Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:19 am

Acetoollab wrote:Our main goal to produce head unstick tools fixed on axe, good quality and affordable price. Now there is couple technical problems but we know how decide them.



Good JOB , waiting for outcomes

User avatar
Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Data Recovery Pro
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:35 pm
Location: Chandigarh ,India
Contact: Website Skype

New unstick tools 200$ set 21 metal parts

Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:11 pm

Hi,
Very soon i will be doing a review of ER-Tools Versus These Metal Tools ,Stay Tuned :D
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
DataRecovery - The Affordable Way In India
Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJWxTux8TQu_QSCsgQ?view_as=subscriber

User avatar
Blizzard
Experienced DR Tech
Posts: 247
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:06 am
Location: GA - USA
Contact: Website Facebook Twitter

New unstick tools 200$ set 21 metal parts

Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:28 pm

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:Hi,
Very soon i will be doing a review of ER-Tools Versus These Metal Tools ,Stay Tuned :D

Very good, can't wait.
I just used the metal tool (SEA 11/ES.2/LP 4) about 3 hours ago on an emergency job. Heads stuck to platter after the server was powered down. Recovery is still running but looks good with just 2 of 8 heads having an occasional slowdown.

Return to “ApexToolLab Tools”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests