ApexToolLab
Official Representative

new tools for Seagate slim

Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:21 am

Hi Everyone! I made new pins for tools seagate slim
https://youtu.be/EqOLUN933VM

Who already have previous version of pins I'll change it. I'll ship new pins to everyone during one month.

Also we decided to change our name to avoid any misunderstanding to affiliate us with ACELAB company. New name is ApexToolLab

@Bankole Oladoja, yes I'm considering to make Head unstick tool for UltraSlim models. But there is a problem, no space for an e-type tool inside hdd. I hope I'll decide this problem.

lcoughey
Forum Moderator

Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:18 pm

I'm glad you addressed the pin issue, as I was going to bring it up. That said, it might be helpful to use the short pin while the heads are over the platter and then exchange the pins after the ramp is removed.

Bankole Oladoja
Experienced DR Tech

Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:04 pm

ApexToolLab wrote:
@Bankole Oladoja, yes I'm considering to make Head unstick tool for UltraSlim models. But there is a problem, no space for an e-type tool inside hdd. I hope I'll decide this problem.

Thank you. I think it has to be C-type.
Oladoja Bankole
Exclusive Data Recovery Lab. EDARLAB
Abuja, Nigeria.
http://www.edarlab.com
Tel: 08032419528

LarrySabo
Data Recovery Master

Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:27 am

ApexToolLab wrote:...I'm considering to make Head unstick tool for UltraSlim models. But there is a problem, no space for an e-type tool inside hdd. I hope I'll decide this problem.

I'd be very interested in such a tool. Given the butter-soft platter surfaces on these, the regular technique is not very successful, for me.

Return to “ApexToolLab Tools”