Jared
Forum Admin

New Forensics and Cyber Security Sections Added!

Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:45 pm

As requested I've added forums for Forensics and Cyber Security as well as a section for forensic tools such as X-ways. If anyone has any suggestions of other forensic tools you'd like a section for please let me know and I can add it.

I've noticed a lot more malware and ransomware discussion going on here, so I figured a cyber security section would be a good place to move some of those topics. So if a thread seems to be missing, it's probably because I moved the topic to the appropriate forum.

Please keep the suggestions coming.

HaQue
Forum Moderator

Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:51 am

Thanks, IMHO a very important topic.

Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Data Recovery Pro

Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:51 am

Jared wrote:As requested I've added forums for Forensics and Cyber Security as well as a section for forensic tools such as X-ways. If anyone has any suggestions of other forensic tools you'd like a section for please let me know and I can add it.

I've noticed a lot more malware and ransomware discussion going on here, so I figured a cyber security section would be a good place to move some of those topics. So if a thread seems to be missing, it's probably because I moved the topic to the appropriate forum.

Please keep the suggestions coming.

Jared ,
Good Initiative
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
DataRecovery - The Affordable Way In India
Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJWxTux8TQu_QSCsgQ?view_as=subscriber

Return to “Data Recovery Forum Announcements”