MRT Prices almost like PC3000

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Keep in mind you are comparing the 4 channel MRT to the 2 channel PC-3000. PC-3000 Express is much more money. I think MRT's payment plans allows for easier start up when IT guys are just trying to get started in DR, so it has a market it appeals to.

And to guys like me who sometimes need a second workstation, when all 4 channels of my PC-3000 are full, but don't want to drop all the money for another PC-3000. So I can just recharge my MRT when I need an extra 4 channels, such as when a large RAID comes in and I want to clone 8 at a time.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
LarrySabo":251lhuow said:
[post]13347[/post] The PC3000 price also doesn't include DE.
And this! DE is an expensive add-on.

That's not to say it isn't worth the extra money, it certainly is worth it. I can't believe anyone can actually work daily in MRT, I'd go insane.

nissimezra

LarrySabo":2tacz2nn said:
The PC3000 price also doesn't include DE.
Larry it's included.

Item Solution Unit Price, USD Quantity Discount Total price for units, USD
1 PC-3000 UDMA with Data Extractor UDMA 5600 1 3% 5432
2 Delivery from Prague to Canada 70

TOTAL 5502

LarrySabo

@Nissimezra, where did you get your prices, please? They seem much lower than I remember.

EDIT: Just checked my e-mails from them dated May 2017 and the price then was $5,390 USD + delivery, and included DE, so you are probably right regarding PC3K UDMA. I've asked for the current price for PC3K Express, as I don't understand how it could be cheaper than UDMA, unless it doesn't include DE.

Edit 2: I was referring to @nissimezra's comment here about the cost of PC3000 Express.
Code:
With data extractor it's 3,610$ VS $5430

lcoughey

Don't forget the cost of annual support and updates.

That all said, PC3000 UDMA-E is 1000 times better than MRT

pclab

PC3000 UDMA + DE, costs 5430€
PC3000 Express + DE, costs 7890€

Anual update for Express with DE: 1330€
For UDMA with DE: 1060€

These are the actual values.

nissimezra

LarrySabo":nte6jwpy said:
@Nissimezra, where did you get your prices, please? They seem much lower than I remember.

EDIT: Just checked my e-mails from them dated May 2017 and the price then was $5,390 USD + delivery, and included DE, so you are probably right regarding PC3K UDMA. I've asked for the current price for PC3K Express, as I don't understand how it could be cheaper than UDMA, unless it doesn't include DE.

Edit 2: I was referring to @nissimezra's comment here about the cost of PC3000 Express.
Code:
With data extractor it's 3,610$ VS $5430
Larry, You live 2 kilometers away from deepspar you can ask them for the prices. They are selling pc3000. The prices are slimier few $ different
Yes it was about 8 month ago price might of changed.