Monolith Pinout Needed

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know the pinout for this thumbdrive?

AMBA0092.JPG

I've been told it's in the VNR database, but since my VNR reader failed and they're refusing to fix it I can't even open the program and access the database to check for it.

Perhaps someone could PM it to me if you have it.. :p

COD

Can't You just ask Rusolut support team? I am sure they will send You the pinout if it is.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
COD":tslmrban said:
Can't You just ask Rusolut support team? I am sure they will send You the pinout if it is.

IMHO Rusolut are the most unhelpful worthless people in this industry. They won't even honor their own warranty and made up a dozen or more excuses why they wouln't (many of which conflicted with what they told me in emails & PMs before I bought it).

Not a company I want the aggravation of dealing with anymore. I bought PC-3000 Flash, and I'm not looking back. I just wish I'd made that choice in the first place.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
abedalkareem":3t8pn3ss said:
Jared":3t8pn3ss said:
[post]11524[/post] my VNR reader failed and they're refusing to fix it

why they refusing to fix it !! is it hardware or software prob ??

It's a hardware problem with the reader itself. It's recognized by the computer, but not by the software. They checked it and confirmed that it was the reader itself that died and they want around $800 to fix/replace it. The problem actually started (and I emailed them about it) to happen intermittently, but if I unplugged/plugged it back in enough times it'd start working again. That was all during the warranty period. At the time they (and I) thought maybe it was just a strange driver glitch, but one day about a month or two after my warranty elapsed it just totally stopped working.

To put a cherry on the top of the ripoff pie, they made out like it'd be covered under the warranty, so I even paid for the next year of extended warranty on the reader (which I already didn't have anymore). Then when they get the money, they decide to tell me that they won't honor the warranty because I didn't buy it directly from them. After I sent them copies of the PMs between myself and Sasha where he, in no uncertain terms, told me the original warranty would carry over, then changed the story again. Now the story was, it failed during the lapse of the warranty (despite the fact that I'd clearly opened tickets regarding this issue months before it fully stopped working).

I even asked them to just cancel my extended warranty I paid for and apply that to the price of the new reader, and they outright refused!!! So they screwed me out of the whole system and refused to refund a warranty for a system I don't even have anymore unless I shell our another $800 to their scumbag company.

So, now they've just got an enemy in me. I'll just continue to steer people away from those idiots until they make good on what they owe me. I've already convinced a few guys to buy PC-3000 Flash instead of their system.

Just don't ever buy from them. They suck.