M2 NVME to sata adapter

nissimezra

Hi all,

Anyone know by any chance where can I find M2 NVME to sata adapter?
Dies it exist?

I started to receive the M2 NVME to recover data from really need this adapter.

Regards

pclab

Yeah, I also bought this one, but only after it arrived I saw it's not SATA...
I think only to USB, you can find it.

Attachments

• NMVE.JPEG
    NMVE.JPEG
    133.1 KB · Views: 1,280

lcoughey

NVMe is PCIe only and does not have native SATA communications. So, such a device does not exist. But, there are some NVMe to USB 3 options out there or PCIe card adapters.

nissimezra

lcoughey":3k4gloy6 said:
NVMe is PCIe only and does not have native SATA communications. So, such a device does not exist. But, there are some NVMe to USB 3 options out there or PCIe card adapters.

Thank you for the info.

nissimezra

pclab":3nwohia4 said:
Yeah, I also bought this one, but only after it arrived I saw it's not SATA...
I think only to USB, you can find it.
I saw this one didn't look as sata.

The only way left to clone it is from usb 3.

Received 3 NVME and M2 with bad sectors like regular drives, the m2 is not a problem but m2 nvme I couldn't

Regards

nissimezra

LarrySabo":25mtpxp1 said:
Time to buy a USB-NVME adapter and start recovering data from these. This one is under $40 CAD.
Marry Christmases Larry.
Ordered all kind of adapters, the dork cloning with Hddsuperclone. I haven't test the usb for the NVME yet, All others worked ez with adapters

LarrySabo

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Nissim. As I said, time to buy a USB-NVME adapter and put it to work. For $40 CAD, one recovery will pay for it. HDDSuperClone should work with it, I believe. Be sure to use the thermal heat sink pad with it as the processor tends to get rather warm.

nissimezra

LarrySabo":hqpytyex said:
Merry Christmas to you and yours, Nissim. As I said, time to buy a USB-NVME adapter and put it to work. For $40 CAD, one recovery will pay for it. HDDSuperClone should work with it, I believe. Be sure to use the thermal heat sink pad with it as the processor tends to get rather warm.
Thank you for the advice.
Have a great year