Looking for DDI 3 , DFL WDII and old PC3000

mvcercal

Hello,

Im looking for DDI 3 at good price.

Also, DFL WD II, and maybe a obsolete PC3000 w / DE .

Regards.

Marcus

mvcercal

jol":9yvtr0xd said:
According to acelab's policy you cannot buy PC3K second hand.

Hi,

I know , at HDDGURU we talk about it.

But , my intention is learning. I have some tools ( WDMarvel, SHT, DFL-DE, etc ) , but a PC3K to old drives maybe a good idea to learning, and then go to next level.
what do you think ?

Regards.

Marcus

Instead of getting so many fairly used tools, why not try and buy one great new tool. You can go for PC-3000 UDMA-E or DDI 4 + USB Add-on. Any of this can help you get better in this profession.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I have to agree with Bankole here. Spending money collecting a lot of sub-par & out of date tools may not be your best investment. If you really can't afford to buy a legitimate PC-3000 which will have the potential for getting updates, perhaps you might consider MRT tools. Certainly isn't as good as PC-3000, but can still handle a lot of basic things and you can learn along the way. Plus, since they've effectively copied the PC-3000 look and layout, you'll become familiar with the gist of things.

HaQue

pclab":11ekqs6s said:
[post]4547[/post] I can sell you some SD doctors I have ahahahhahaha

And I thought you had standards! What did the poor guy do to you to deserve that kind of punishment?? :)

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I justified selling my SD tools by convincing myself that I'm at least preventing someone from paying full price to get them :lol: . Hopefully that poor guy in Malaysia who bought them on ebay can resell them and get his money back.