Looking for DDI 3 , DFL WDII and old PC3000

mvcercal

Bankole Oladoja":lxryl8pq said:
Instead of getting so many fairly used tools, why not try and buy one great new tool. You can go for PC-3000 UDMA-E or DDI 4 + USB Add-on. Any of this can help you get better in this profession.

Hi,

I agree , but my pocket unfortunately dont. :(

Regards.

mvcercal

Jared":14lz2j2y said:
I have to agree with Bankole here. Spending money collecting a lot of sub-par & out of date tools may not be your best investment. If you really can't afford to buy a legitimate PC-3000 which will have the potential for getting updates, perhaps you might consider MRT tools. Certainly isn't as good as PC-3000, but can still handle a lot of basic things and you can learn along the way. Plus, since they've effectively copied the PC-3000 look and layout, you'll become familiar with the gist of things.

I see.

About the MRT SW DE. It is good enough?

mvcercal

HaQue":3w3n4ndx said:
There is a DDI4 on HDDGuru for sale

Hi,

Yes , looks cool but...

why this guy is selling?
It seems that works with DR, and this tool is very useful.
Anyway I will consider, thanks.

Marcus

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
mvcercal":1u62a6ub said:
HaQue":1u62a6ub said:
There is a DDI4 on HDDGuru for sale

Hi,

Yes , looks cool but...

why this guy is selling?
It seems that works with DR, and this tool is very useful.
Anyway I will consider, thanks.

Marcus

I would guess that after upgrading his PC-3000 to the new version he found he didn't need it as much. I picked up a good used unit for just that same reason. It used to be that DDI 4 was 70% faster at imaging, but now PC-3000 is actually much faster in some cases. To be honest, I barely use my DDI 4 now that I've got the PC-3000 Express card.

lcoughey

Jared":20zy9ny4 said:
[post]4617[/post] To be honest, I barely use my DDI 4 now that I've got the PC-3000 Express card.
Yet, because I only have 8 PC3K channels, I do everything I can to push my imaging over to my DeepSpar imagers. I keep thinking about upgrading some of my older DDI3 units to DDI4 and then sell the DDI3 units. But, they just keep working, and I think it is better to add DDI4 units.

Am seriously looking for used DDI 4 with USB Add-on. I needed it because of the USB Add-on, and to free-up one channel of my PC3000 for diagnosis. I have so many Samsung USB, even after head transplant, PC3000 don't seems to image properly through USB and 65% of external hard-drives in Nigeria are USB.