is this beyond repair?

lcoughey":1olmsi55 said:
I'd say that you are screwed. But, you can always contact Arvika Data Recovery in Poland. They are probably the best flash drive recovery lab in the world.

Seriously ,
Do you really think so ,I had a serious hot debate with few guys on a Facebook group just because of this ..Generally All of us who are into Flash NAAND Recovery Can Do More Then 90% of the jobs reason some are not done is due to the fact pinout / raster is not there .But once you have all the major tools that too is not a issue if you do not know whats what .If you have a Xrayed image of the device you can well find out if the crack is on the tracks effecting the recovery .Its nothing to do with greatest or best .Its just a matter of time when all major pinouts will be there in the database of developers

arvika

[ref]Amarbir[CDR-Labs][/ref], I not agree with you. Pinout is one of the the simplest step now in flash field. The main problem is quality of dump, XOR, ECC and assembling the image. Every day I try make new resources like XOR and BCH and share with users by VNR software (about 50% of resources was create by our laboratory so far). Every day I try make models for Segey's FE software to simplify your and others laboratory job. If I read "But once you have all the major tools that too is not a issue if you do not know whats what" think about that somebody must create all this solutions. I'm curious if you can solve case where is new XOR, new ECC and new assembler from beginning to end? Sometimes I can't and need cooperate with some smart people to figure it out. After it usually solution is release for all.