iPhone 4S Data Recovery

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
So I generally avoid phone recoveries because it's not very profitable and usually a huge time waster. But, I've got one of those insistent customers who wants me to look at their phone for them.

The phone is an iPhone 4S stuck at the iTunes connect screen. I've already attempted doing the "update" option through iTunes, but it fails and gets nowhere. The next option is to "reset" it, which I know will erase all data but should get the phone to work at least. Does anyone know if you can still recover data after a reset, or does it change the memory encryption to prevent that?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
She doesn't think so. However the HDD that contained that is here for recovery also. Kind of a twofer, which is why I took it in the first place. I'll probably try to see if I can get anything from itunes on the HDD after that recovery is done.

graceyin2017

Hey, friend. Considering your situation, definitely don't try Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery - It can't recover Data from iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch or anything else. It's just a scam to steal your money and give you a fake program that doesn't work.
Hope it will help. :D

[glow=red]Moderator Note:[/glow]Thanks again for attempting to SPAM our forum. Since your spammy maggot company keeps harassing our forum, we've decided to tell people what they really should think of your products. You keep dropping lies here pretending to be customers, and we'll keep telling nice ones about your junk software. Enjoy moron!

fayour1

If you don't make the backup, you can try the recovery tool for help, it can fix iPhone stuck problem or restore lost data.