Created by the innovators at MRT Lab, MRT Pro is a combination of software and hardware that specializes in both HDD repair and data recovery. Comprised of two parts, the hardware aspect has a special MRT SATA controller card equipped with two SATA ports, which allows two HDDs to be repaired simultaneously, as well as some additional accessories. On the software side, MRT Pro has 13 specialized utilities for disk repair and data explore on HDDs from various manufacturers, architectures and families. Through the advanced hardware and software technology, the repair of HDDs, recovery of firmware can be conducted at factory mode where firmware and microcode is accessible and also user data can be retrieved.
MRT Pro currently supports HDD families of products from various manufacturers including but not limited to Western Digital, Seagate, Hitachi (including the original series and the newer ARM series), Fujitsu, Samsung and Maxtor.Highlighted Features
• PCI-Express 2.0 Interface with two native SATA 2.0 ports and one IDE port
• Support of all IDE (CE, CF, ZIF), SATA (MICRO SATA) interface HDDs
• Support 1.8 inch, 2.5 inch, and 3.5 HDDs with a capacity of up to 5TB
• One-click automatic HDD diagnostic repair module
• Efficient USB terminal that can work with Seagate F3 serial HDDs
• Support Flash ROM programming unit
• Support the recovery of corrupted firmware in HDDs
• Support the ability to unlock and reset hard drive password (i.e. decrypt the hard drive)
• Support data recovery and HDDs repair due to failed read/write heads
• Support virtual head map technology
• Support the repair of HDDs with physically-damaged sectors
• Support disk imaging, imaging by selective head, file recovery
• Support Head map editing in RAM for data recovery
• Review defect tables (P-list, G-list, T-list, etc.)
• Load service information access program – LDR
• Hide found defects of magnetic surface
• Provide direct read and write to Seagate SA track
• Forward and reverse scan and directly recover data from bad sectors
• Provide MFT Scan to recover accidentally deleted filesData Transfer Rates
• Compliant with SATA 2.0 standard with speed up to 150MB/s for SATA ports
• Compliant with the UDMA66 standard with speed up to 66MB/s for IDE portSoftware Upgrades
MRT Lab regularly updates its software to fix possible bugs, add functionality, reflect changes in standards and respond to new HDD firmware issues. We are committed to provide first-class user experience with our data recovery tools.Purchase
Depending on your preference, the software can be purchased either as an offline version or online version.
An offline version of MRT PRO allows you to install and use the software on a computer without Internet access. The price for offline version is $3,360 (excluding postage). However, we offer a one-month trial for $360 plus postage. For only $360, you will receive a trial version of MRT PRO as well as the MRT SATA controller card and accessories. If you are satisfied with our product after the trial period, you can pay the remaining balance of $3,000 to upgrade the software to a full offline version.
We are also pleased to offer an installment plan for purchasing the online version of the software. After installing the online version of the software, the computer must be connected to the Internet to access MRT PRO. The trial price for the online version of MRT PRO is $360 (excluding postage). Once we receive the initial payment, we will ship you the hardware, and you can then download and activate the software on our website. If you are satisfied with our product after the first month, you can pay in monthly installments of $150 for the next 23 months, which is $360 + $150x23 = $3810. After completing the payments, you will have an offline version of MRT PRO.
The price of MRT Pro disk repair version (without DE) is $1900.Technical Support
We offer free technical support for 1 year after sales. If you have any problem using our products, you can contact us for solutions by e-mail, Skype, QQ etc. We can also offer you remote assistance if needed. Additionally, we established a forum for our users to communicate and ask questions: http://forum.mrtlab.com/
. Contact Us
If you have any questions about MRT Pro, please feel free to contact us.
E-mail: [email protected] [email protected]
Skype: [email protected]