I'm new here!

ScotchBroth

Hi everyone!

I got my start working for a large digital forensics firm before striking out on my own to do digital forensics and what I consider to be like the weird little brother of digital forensics, data recovery!

I love learning, and I've been doing this for 5 years and still consider myself a novice at this. got eh DDI about 4 years ago and the PC3000 about 6 months ago. Need to start a fund to get myself to Prague for the PC3K training in July!

Great to see this forum though and I hope that I can contribute rather than just lurk around.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I am intrigued by the handle: Scotch+Broth??? Is there a recipe to go with this, it sounds delicious. :D

LarrySabo

Jared":274cp2wj said:
FYI your nickname just screams SPAMMER! We'll be watching you closely.
He has been making relevant posts on hddguru for some time; I see no hint of a spammer. Search "scotchbroth utah".

ScotchBroth

Hah! I'm no spammer. Not usually at least. But 'Scotch Broth' is a scottish lamb soup that is delicious. Now keep in mind that I don't know if it's objectively delicious or if it's just because I grew up eating it. Keep that in mind if it's gross.. :)