How to Solve iCloud Storage Full without Paying for iCloud Backup?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Hi JakeTse, you are allowed to talk about your products here. Spam isn't strictly prohibited as long as it's data recovery related. However, you must disclose that your represent the software and request "official representative" status. Please let me know if you represent this program and I can set you up.

JakeTse

Jared":3hj385pr said:
Hi JakeTse, you are allowed to talk about your products here. Spam isn't strictly prohibited as long as it's data recovery related. However, you must disclose that your represent the software and request "official representative" status. Please let me know if you represent this program and I can set you up.

Hi Jared,

Thanks for your notification. And yes, I do represent this program and I hope my info could help people who have such problem. Thanks again!

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
JakeTse":1gho9hey said:
Jared":1gho9hey said:

Hi Jared,

Thanks for your notification. And yes, I do represent this program and I hope my info could help people who have such problem. Thanks again!

OK, thanks for being upfront and honest. You can feel free to post about your software, it's features, what makes it better than other software, updates, etc. As well you can request feedback and reviews from forum members, it's why we allow data recovery software reps to post here. Just keep it all above bar, and you'll have no issues here. What we don't tolerate is people pretending to be end users while promoting software they represent or dropping affiliate links to try and get commissions.

I'll just need you to shoot me an email (you can get it on the right of any of my posts) from an email registered at the domain of the software. E.G. Must be an email ending in @iphonedata.net. That way I'll know you actually represent the company and aren't just dropping affiliate links. Once I get the email from you, I'll add you as an official software rep and the mods will know to leave you alone and let you post about your products.

ParkPrince

I backed up data to PC instead. A spam spam spam tool is able to make the backup work a lot easier. Maybe you can get one by searching Google. And I used to Garbage Software SPAM[/url].

[glow=red]Moderator Fix:[/glow] Thanks for trying to spam this forum. Since you're being dishonest and pretending to be an end user of software you're really promoting, you and your products are now banned from any mention on this forum. Too, bad too. We don't prohibit SPAM, but we do prohibit lying deceitful tactics such as this.