I have a USB flash drive (256GB) where I used to store anything I was working with. A few weeks ago I formatted it by accident, and inmediatly Winamp created files in it. The files were small, but enough to overwrite part of the MTB I suppose, because only one of all the recovery programs that I tried could identify the old folder structure, and anything I could recover there was useless because of the severe fragmentation.
The real problem now is the following: I could retrieve like 95% of my work from other sources, but in the other 5% theres a file where I stored ALL the writting. The file was made in Notepad++, and I didn't bother to apply an extension (.txt) to it while saving. If I could at least recover some paragraphs, it would make a difference, but none of the programs I used recognize the file at all.
Is there any program that would let me search raw text within the formatted/erased data? There's any way I could retreive pieces of that text? Any idea? Thank a lot in advance, it's a very important matter.