How to recover HDD and data which shows BSOD error when connected to any Computer?

dakshak1997

I had 2 HDDs connected to my old PC and then few days back the PC started giving BSOD errors when I booted up my PC. Then I tried connecting these 2 HDDs into my new PC and then my new PC experienced these BSOD errors. I removed this HDDs to check it was some issue, but after removing them my PC was normal again. Then I connected them back and started CMD through Automatic Repair on my new PC and opened diskpart in cmd. Then I used 'list volume' and 'list disk' commands and there my HDDs and partitions are available. But for my suspected HDD-2
which had 2 partitions it shows no partitions for this drive.

Can anyone please help me start this HDDs back and recover my data.
It had all my important stuff and data.
Please help me.

Thank you!

pclab

What's the drive brand?
If data is really important and you can spend some money, contact a lab while it still can be a cheap service.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
You'll need to at least provide model numbers, and more info like that before we can even begin to point you in the right direction if you're looking to DIY this case. Professional recovery is always your best option if you can afford it, as DIY often does lead to permanent data loss.

dakshak1997

pclab":2kn3oxox said:
What's the drive brand?
If data is really important and you can spend some money, contact a lab while it still can be a cheap service.

The 1st HDD is Seagate Baracudda 80GB and the other is Hitachi 250GB storages.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Need actual model numbers, you know like ST800...... & HTS........ so we know what specific issues you're likely facing. We aren't magicians here, we can't just divine what your problem is.

Also, are the drives making any noise such as clicking? Are they actually spinning? Do they appear in BIOS & show correct capacity?

Also, have you tried connecting them just one at a time? Perhaps it's only one of the drives that is the issue, not both of them. In any event it's likely a hardware issue, so not something you're going to be able to fix with a program if that's what you're expecting.

susanhsullivan

Hi,
Sorry for the late answer.
1) Firstly, perform a low level cloning of your external hard drive to another external hard drive.
2) Secondly, unplug your original external hard drive (so that your HFS+ data won't be damaged).
And keep it as a backup during all the file recovery.
3) Thirdly, plug a third external hard drive where the extracted files will be outputted.
4) Lastly, use a good data recovery software to recover files from FAT/NTFS from the cloned hard drive.

Do hope it could help you:- recoverdatatools[dot]com/Windows-Data-Recovery-Software.html

MichaelNorman

Hello,

To recover HDD and data which shows BSOD error when connected to any Computer, you don't need any third party application as Windows data recovery.

It cant recover data lost from your hard disk partitions. This software don't helps in accessing deleted, lost, formatted data from FAT and NTFS partition of Windows.

Don't download this Software and don't search this link " toolsnot4recovery(DOT)com " on Google ...

You better search an affordable and professional data recovery lab such as : A.G.D.I in France

[glow=red]Moderator Edit[/glow]