how to get indirect ata mode in mrt to write modules in rosewood series

hello friends,
I have received one hdd 2tb lm A5 rosewood with unlock under mrt.I have pc3000 so i cant unlock it.Now i have found one friend who has mrt pro .But i cant understand its menu.So pls help me how to write system files under indirect ata mode.
thanks
Regards.

datasolution":1fswufi5 said:
hello friends,
I have received one hdd 2tb lm A5 rosewood with unlock under mrt.I have pc3000 so i cant unlock it.Now i have found one friend who has mrt pro .But i cant understand its menu.So pls help me how to write system files under indirect ata mode.
thanks
Regards.

Well,
Unlocking starts with rom not sys files you have got the entire concept wrong ,Read a bit more about seagate .

Dear friends ,
thanks for reply but i have asked him but he says there is no rom he saved .I dont know how he worked without backup.And with this lock when we press enter than drive comes up with id.After that drive can access only 6312335 secs.So i need to use translator command and write back 28 again.So thats why i have this post.

datasolution":35wqm06p said:
Dear friends ,
thanks for reply but i have asked him but he says there is no rom he saved .I dont know how he worked without backup.And with this lock when we press enter than drive comes up with id.After that drive can access only 6312335 secs.So i need to use translator command and write back 28 again.So thats why i have this post.

Well,
In That Case You Should Send HDD To A Guy With MRT Tool And Try Reverse The Process Created By Tool.I Can Help if you agree to ship drive to me and pay for courier charges