How to Convert iOS 11 Photos from HEIC to JPG?

graceyin2017

Can't view HEIC photos on Windows since iOS 11 upgrade? Don't worry. If you want to view HEIC photos on Windows, then you can convert these photos from HEIC to JPG format. All you need is a free HEIC converter.

Free HEIC Converter:
[glow=red]SPAM Link Removed By Admin[/glow]

Look at this video and learn how to convert iOS 11 photos from HEIC to JPG for free:
[glow=red]SPAM Video Removed by Admin[/glow]

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
graceyin2017":116qtabe said:
Can't view HEIC photos on Windows since iOS 11 upgrade? Don't worry. If you want to view HEIC photos on Windows, then you can convert these photos from HEIC to JPG format. All you need is a free HEIC converter.

Free HEIC Converter:
[glow=red]SPAM Link Removed By Admin[/glow]

Look at this video and learn how to convert iOS 11 photos from HEIC to JPG for free:
[glow=red]SPAM Video Removed by Admin[/glow]

Sorry Graceyin2017, I guess i forgot to ban you after your last six spam attempts here.

To anyone else reading this, jihosoft is a company that makes data recovery software that is so [shadow=blue]terribly bad[/shadow] the only way they can sell a copy is by lying to people on forums. [shadow=blue]They pretend to be their own customers[/shadow] and relentlessly recommend their own products with fake testimonials.

Do not buy such [shadow=blue]garbage software[/shadow]. There are other legitimate companies out there who make software that actually works and can sell itself without resorting to trickery.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Mikeethestud":30smwo35 said:
You can try [glow=red]SPAM[/glow] HEIC TO JPG converter

And there it is. I knew you were just a worthless spammer. Ban Hammer Time!!!

Now if your products are ever mentioned again on this forum the company name will be auto-moderated out to just read "SpAM"