How to Convert Eml file To Pst

swiftsaini

Hello

Is there any one who help me to convert eml file to pst format i have to conv ert it to pst if it is possible please let me know how can i

Thanks in advance
--------------------------------

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I'm pretty sure this thread is about to be spammed by some idiot, but I'll allow this first post just so I can find out which company I'm going to shame and ban from the forum. :D

jol

Jared":1642qbqa said:
[post]8953[/post] I'm pretty sure this thread is about to be spammed by some idiot
very interesting
I'm around 7,000 miles away from you, and I smell it too :lol:

smithdwean

just google it for your solution there you will find lots of options or try this EML to PST converter

Oh, and I'm a retard returned here to spam my own question I asked using a new account I created. Our companies software is such garbage we have to trick people into buying it by creating fake question/answer threads promoting it. That's why you should buy from us.

[glow=red]w.simon link edit[/glow]

[glow=blue]Jared - Edited message to more accurately reflect OP's intentions[/glow]

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
And what do you know, here's the idiot we were all waiting for!!! Returning to SPAM on his own question using a fresh new account.

When will these morons move on to a different approach. Do they really think this is working and we're not dumping all these deceptive posts?

Marvel_Walker

Well, Yes! There are many tools in market to convert .EML to .PST, I would like to suggest you to go for*********************** There you can select a mail and convert in various extensions.

VISIT: http://www.pclab.com.pt

Have a great day ahead.

[glow=red]Moderator note: I wonder what the hell this topic is so attacked by spammers. Does this thing of convert EML to PST gives them so much money and is it so needed, that they need to spam everywhere???[/glow]

robysmith890

Manually Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook

1. Start Windows Live Mail program in your system
2. Click File -> Exports ->Email messages
3. Select ->Microsoft Exchange -> click next
4. A dialogue box “Export Message” appears
5. Click OK to proceed-6. Now select desired folder or all folders to proceed and click OK
6. Export process starts
7. Click finish after export process gets finished

You can try paid third party EML to PST Converter software to effortlessly export emails from Windows Live Mail (EML) to MS Outlook PST Format with all email items. Visit :[glow=red]SPAM Link Removed[/glow]

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
robysmith890":1ccyar7g said:
Manually Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook

1. Start Windows Live Mail program in your system
2. Click File -> Exports ->Email messages
3. Select ->Microsoft Exchange -> click next
4. A dialogue box “Export Message” appears
5. Click OK to proceed-6. Now select desired folder or all folders to proceed and click OK
6. Export process starts
7. Click finish after export process gets finished

You can try paid third party EML to PST Converter software to effortlessly export emails from Windows Live Mail (EML) to MS Outlook PST Format with all email items. Visit :[glow=red]SPAM Link Removed[/glow]

I've removed the link you tried to spam in here, but I'll leave the rest of your post since it is somewhat informative.

Amaya_S

To convert your EML files into Outlook PST there are may tools or software but I would suggest you an excellent third party software KDETools EML to PST Converter. This converter also supports the conversion of EML to MSG, HTML, MBOX, PDF, and EMLX also. The conversion process is done professionally no error will occur while converting the data.

For more information visit here: hxxps://www.kdetools.com/eml-to-pst-converter.html

[glow=red]w.simon Link Edit[/glow]

Amaya_S

There are two methods of converting EML files to Outlook PST first is Manual and the second one is Automated, by using professional software. The manual method takes a long time that's why I would refer you an excellent third party software https://www.agdi.info/synology-ds2415-r ... ues-de-4tb . It can easily migrate EML files to Outlook PST safely & securely.

[glow=red]w.simon link edit[/glow]