How to connect Android phone's internal storage to computer

HaQue

USB drivers, vendor software etc will not give the OP the phone as a disk. You are going to probably need a JTAG Box or some other fancy tool. look in pone hacking forums or unlocking forums for there tools and the functionality the tools have. IMHO the result you want and the path you think you need to take don't line up well..

HaQue":1c1pe934 said:
USB drivers, vendor software etc will not give the OP the phone as a disk. You are going to probably need a JTAG Box or some other fancy tool. look in pone hacking forums or unlocking forums for there tools and the functionality the tools have. IMHO the result you want and the path you think you need to take don't line up well..
Oh, it's so difficult.....
And thanks a lot! I will have a try.....

HaQue

serenaclairegreat":2srj6viw said:
That depends what kind of android brand your phone is, You could download phone usb driver.

out of 13 posts, 4 times you have said this.

the OP has already stated that he has installed driver and it did not help.

twice I have said that the USB drivers will not help .

OP - I think this forum may have some answers for you: http://en.miui.com/thread-16421-1-1.html

regards

HaQue":21jqimua said:
serenaclairegreat":21jqimua said:
That depends what kind of android brand your phone is, You could download phone usb driver.

out of 13 posts, 4 times you have said this.

the OP has already stated that he has installed driver and it did not help.

twice I have said that the USB drivers will not help .

OP - I think this forum may have some answers for you: http://en.miui.com/thread-16421-1-1.html

regards
Thanks a lot!!! I will try it now!

Iris Cheng

Download Xiaomi USB driver on your computer and Enable USB debugging on your Xiaomi(Go to Settings > Developer Options > enable it > USB debugging > allow USB debugging), then connect Xiaomi to the computer.

avamills5

If using Windows 10, this is a common issue for most of the Android users, and the reasons may be various. However, to fix Windows not recognizing Android is quite easy. Just search it on Google, lots of answers.