FrancePreston
Data Recovery Noob

how do i recover vhd recovery

Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:08 am

Download the most powerful and secure third party data recovery software, known as, best for VHD. The software is
compatible to recover data from VHD/VHDX file created using FAT and NTFS file system of a virtual machine. The software
is integrated with three powerful scanning modes-

1- Quick Scan (The fastest scanning mode)
2- Extensive Scan
3- File Trace
You can refer to this blog post for complete information - SPAM Link Removed by Admin

Jared
Forum Admin

Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:37 am

FrancePreston wrote:Download the most powerful and secure third party data recovery software, known as, best for VHD. The software is
compatible to recover data from VHD/VHDX file created using FAT and NTFS file system of a virtual machine. The software
is integrated with three powerful scanning modes-

1- Quick Scan (The fastest scanning mode)
2- Extensive Scan
3- File Trace
You can refer to this blog post for complete information - SPAM Link Removed by Admin

While spam isn't totally prohibited here, this post offers no relevant information and outright lies when it claims your software is the "best" at anything. In my opinion, pretty much all Kernel data recovery software is crap. Certainly is about the worst for VHD recovery (which I don't think it actually even supports)

Iurii
Data Recovery Noob

Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:00 pm

Data recovery from VHD is same as data recovery from VMDK files. You need to open virtual drive , apply delta files if need and scan it.
Example of guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm0az1TA814

Return to “Data Recovery Tutorials”