HGST HTS541010A7E630

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
LarrySabo":759zryz9 said:
I would highly recommend the Reveltronics Revelprog-IS.

Nice! I like that it can work with all the different voltages by internally switching. And even has a convenient 8 pin ROM slot built right in. :D

Only ships from Poland though...that I'm not happy about. I've been on the phone for the last hour trying to find out why my VNR system has been stuck in customs in Poland for over a month now. I'd happily never ship to/from Poland ever again.

LarrySabo

Jared":5ae09qet said:
[post]9362[/post] my VNR system has been stuck in customs in Poland for over a month now.
The package containing the Spildit Challenge hard drive and another with my results has been sitting in Portugal Customs since November 9th. I don't know how countries like Portugal and Poland expect to be part of modern commerce,

jol

2 different situations @Jared is trying to take "out" something from the country (then shouldn't take so long)
you on the other hand are trying to send something "into" the country, Oh ye, Portugal in well known in making problems like this

even though I'm wondering how come are those 2 (Poland and Portugal) (and a few more) in the EU zone

LarrySabo

jol":zf5rp32j said:
[post]9366[/post] 2 different situations @Jared is trying to take "out" something from the country (then shouldn't take so long)
Agreed. Customs shouldn't even be involved in Jared's case.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
No, it's hung up trying to mail into the country. My VNR went dud on me. It was recognized fine by Windows but the VNR software couldn't recognize it. I sent it back to have it repaired by them.

Upon further investigation, it looks like it did clear customs sometime back and it just never made it to them. I guess Poland Post is a bit incompetent. It's a good thing I paid for the insurance on it. So at least I'll get back enough money to buy another system. Just that I have to wait 35 days more to even find out if I'm getting re-imbursed.