Help With Encrypted disks + Botched 1903 Windows update

Hello, I'm in need of help please.
My System drive was encrypted with Veracrypt and Bitlocker (yeah, dumb, I know now) and I know the passwords for both.
I don't have the rescue disk for Veracrypt nor the recovery key for Bitlocker.
I never had an issue with this before.
The issue now: I updated the windows to version 1903 and on restart after inserting the Veracrypt password on boot it didn't boot. I proceed to try it again, no boot. Veracrypt accepts the password fine, theres just nothing to boot.

I inserted a recovery disk and it then prompted me for the Bitlocker Recovery Key (which I don't have, I looked everywhere). I then installed windows on another SSD and try to access the system drive on the old ssd. I backed up an image (imgc) as soon as I can from that drive.

After this I decrypted the system drive in Veracrypt, but it shows as RAW, possibly because it's encrypted with Bitlocker also and Windows doesn't recognize it as such.
Since it shows as RAW I cannot do anything with it with bitlocker. I've tried the repair-bde but the drive doesn't even show on the list (most likely because its just a decrypted image) and when I put its letter and force it just says its locked.
What are my options? Is there any way for me to decrypt it permanently (even though its a system drive) on another computer/windows/linux?

Thank you

Unfortunately, I used a local account. No luck there.
My main issue right now is that the resulting drive from the Veracrypt decryption is a RAW drive that doesn't show up in CMD/DISKPART DISK MANAGEMENT TOOLS etc.
Shows up on testdisk though..