Hello From Trinidad and Tobago / Caribbean

RevocoTT

[hidden]Hello Guys,
I'm Benedict from Trinidad and Tobago. I'm running a data recovery service called Revoco Ltd for almost 5 years now. I must thank you guys for sharing your knowledge on this and other forums i.e. Acelabs, Deepspar and others. I'm using the usual tools PC3000 UDMA (green) and the PC3000 Express (RAID), DDI, VNR, ER-Tools, got burnt in the beginning with Salvationdata (good thing I didn't put any more money in, but my pockets still go through PTSD whenever it passes close to it ) lol :cry: .
But reading stuff that was posted in HDDGuru got me pointed in the right direction and has been able to get me where I am at now and moving in the right direction.

Thanks for your openness and willingness to share your experiences and knowledge
Again Thank you so much :D[/hidden]

My web page is at http://www.revocott.com

LarrySabo

Welcome, Benedict. (Did you somehow embed your post in a green window entitled "Hidden Content (for members only)"? I haven't seen that before.

HaQue

[hidden]seems there is a hidden tag I'd never seen before either. hides from people not logged in(guests) I believe.[/hidden]

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting. I never even knew about that markup. Perhaps we should hide some of our juicier answers that share useful info in such boxes. That way people can't just troll all the time and never interact on the forum.

Regardless, welcome to the forum.

RevocoTT":2lb2ta10 said:
[hidden]Hello Guys,
I'm Benedict from Trinidad and Tobago. I'm running a data recovery service called Revoco Ltd for almost 5 years now. I must thank you guys for sharing your knowledge on this and other forums i.e. Acelabs, Deepspar and others. I'm using the usual tools PC3000 UDMA (green) and the PC3000 Express (RAID), DDI, VNR, ER-Tools, got burnt in the beginning with Salvationdata (good thing I didn't put any more money in, but my pockets still go through PTSD whenever it passes close to it ) lol :cry: .
But reading stuff that was posted in HDDGuru got me pointed in the right direction and has been able to get me where I am at now and moving in the right direction.

Thanks for your openness and willingness to share your experiences and knowledge
Again Thank you so much :D[/hidden]

My web page is at http://www.revocott.com

Welcome ,
The Bad Boy Amarbir[CDR-Labs] Says Jump In :mrgreen: