Hello Everyone. DSS from Bangalore, India

sudheer.dss

Hello Everyone, first of all I would like to thank you guys for availing such great info & abundant data about everything related to Data Recovery in this forum. I'm really very much impressed with the quality content & great attention to technical details here. Thanks for adding me here. I would love to share my experience and gain knowledge from this forum.
However, I'm completely new to this forum thing, I didn't even know something like this existed. You can call me noob in this area :roll: :?: :idea:
It would be very helpful for me if anyone can throw me some light in this. Like some pro tips to excel in this forum and be able to cope up with others.

Thanks.
DSS.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Sudheer! I don't know that you need any "pro tips" here. There's a fair number of guys who use this forum who are quite new to the business and so far most everyone has been quite forgiving of their amateur questions. I think most everyone who uses this forum feels that we are all better at our jobs if we share information with each other rather than just hoard our research to ourselves. Contribute what you know, ask what you don't know. It's as simple as that. I actually started this forum largely so I could collect and organize information I gathered online, and put it in a format that others could add to it as well. I was quite surprised myself to see how many other guys wanted to participate in this effort, and the forum has been quite a success because of the combined interest in sharing information.

sudheer.dss

Thanks a lot to all for such a warm welcome and I love to see your responses.
Jared":3icc6xc4 said:
[post]7840[/post] Welcome Sudheer! I don't know that you need any "pro tips" here. There's a fair number of guys who use this forum who are quite new to the business and so far most everyone has been quite forgiving of their amateur questions. I think most everyone who uses this forum feels that we are all better at our jobs if we share information with each other rather than just hoard our research to ourselves. Contribute what you know, ask what you don't know. It's as simple as that. I actually started this forum largely so I could collect and organize information I gathered online, and put it in a format that others could add to it as well. I was quite surprised myself to see how many other guys wanted to participate in this effort, and the forum has been quite a success because of the combined interest in sharing information.
I agree Jared, Contributing to the Forum is only way to make this Forum successful and the reason of our presence here as well. We don't know when an Amateur can become an Expert and he can help us sometime. We are not perfect and we've abundant secrets to reveal ahead.