Hello buddies,

jasonlau61

I'm Jason. Recently i am writing data-recovery-related articles for my newly launched tech blog, mytechfeelings.com, and i find this forum is a good place to communicate and exchange the knowledge of data recovery so i registered. Although i resell several data recovery tools on my tech blog, i won't spam here. Don't worry.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Actually a bit of "SPAM" is totally allowed on this forum so long as it's data recovery related, and done in the proper way. If you represent a software company, you just need to identify yourself as such, but you're free to talk about your software, it's features, updates, you can even recommend it within reason. What's not tolerated is pretending to be "just another forum user" and constantly recommending your software to everyone who posts a question. If you look at the example of R-TT and Recuva, they use this forum in a totally proper way.

The same principle applies to data recovery service providers, data recovery tool makers / resellers, and everyone else. Just keep it all honest and real, and it'll be allowed.

And welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy. :D