Jared wrote:I love this idea, but will there be an Andriod version? I'm not buying an iPhone just to use this.
lcoughey wrote:To keep this thread short, I'll just edit this post as more points come to my attention.
- I scanned a drive, but don't see it on the site. How can we, at the very least, see our own listings?
- Is there any logic to notify with a SN conflict, just in case we try to enter a drive a second time?
- What currency is being used? Perhaps a drop-down to allow automatic conversions?
- What about a second photo of the PCB side of the drive, too?
- Who is going to determine the price of a drive?
- What about shipping and tax calculations?
Jared wrote:1. You can do this by clicking at the top where it says "cabinet" next to the logout button. Then click where it says "Stockroom". (it took me a while to figure this out too).
3. I'd be happy with keeping it all in USD, but that might confuse y'all kanuks
5. You can set that once you are on the website looking at your stock.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest