HDD Surgery Head Holder

helpdisc

I do not see a point of making arguments against something , why dont you ask why is this?
When you put a post like that you lead other people to your opinion. And it damages us.
I do not know why my guys put posts on this forum, i did not aprove it since I know what I can expect.
I pasted a counter example how someones opinion can be offending. And it can hurt and damage someone elses work.

In out company we have clear procedures and one of them is that every head MUST be inspected under microscope.
Other guys are not used to such military regime and they use they expirience, witch is wrong.
If you would be doing your jobs different , you would not be asking these questions.
If you would think how much is needed ( time and money ) to make plans, sistem, nomenclature, mesurements etc etc for making one tool,
you would know why price is like that.

My guys will not post here any more. I would kindly ask you that all questions and good heart advices put on my skype .
Mine skype name is ranikolahdd

I would kindly ask you if you guys want to drag us thru the mud, think twice maybe you are doing something wrong...

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
jol":2cavy8t5 said:
And I can't understand what different does it make if the drives was plugged to a win system or Linux/Mac, when it comes to electronics failure, motor failure, or FW failure
does it mean anything ? No !

Actually, I'm starting to charge more money for Mac formatted destination drives starting in 2017. If they are OK with a NTFS formatted destination, then it's the same price. I've found that Mac recoveries just take up more of my time. Especially when they want their full TimeBackup set moved over to the destination and you have to move the recovery over to a actual Mac computer to do it. Since you can't move a TimeBackup to a NTFS disk it eliminates that extra time.

helpdisc":x3z1ikay said:
I cant really understand spending so much significant money for a service like this https://www.data-medics.com/cost-of-data-recovery/

when you can find even better and cheaper solution here [glow=red]Links Removed by Admin[/glow]
I know for a fact they have all hddsurgery tools, and for them there is no difference between client or head crash, or head on ramp or no...
I can understand you guys see something expencive, but i do not see you spit of Ferari?

If you do not like the tools, do not buy it. If you do not like the prices do not buy it.
If you like copies bye them. If you want to try them come and visit us, we will shot you how they work. I am sure once you use them you will never work with out them...
It is up to you, but please do not comment what you do not know.
Last 15 years I have been changing heads, we make them for us.
One more thing to my Indian friend, I would suggest you to give up on Bolivud carrier there are much better looking girls there.
Seems to me you are non stop on every forum, fighting with windmills. Try working a bit, it will help you make money buy more good tools.

Lol ,
Well,The Whole Day We Are In Office Working ,Believe Me i Remember You Folks Telling Me You Get Around 300 ODD Cases Per Month ,Well in a Short Span of 1.5 Years i have reached Half that level .I am 40+ now i do not have time for girls ,I have a daughter the same age .Well We work with All different tools out there for DR and When we have experience with one tool and the other person does not [ He lands into argument ] and i am very defensive .I will sight you an example .You said if we do not use your tools we are not professional .Does this mean before your company were not into making tools for HDD work people were not doing it ,They were not professional .Comeon did you even bother to read my comment i have high regard for your tools but no regard for the pricing ,Its My opinion And Virtually Shared By 80% plus people in DR Regarding Your Tools Pricing ,You Need Cheaper Pricing Try This -> http://www.lynx-india.com/index.php?cat ... ow_all=yes .Convert Indian Rupees Into USD you will fall off your chair .And For Heavens Sake Stop Thinking We Are Still Using Salvation Data Tools Lol ,Possibly You Need To Frequently Visit All DR Tools Manufacturer Forums ,I and Jared Are Possibly The Most Helpful Guys Out There on Acelab Forums .

PS : Are Your Ramp Tools Better Then acetoollab Guys Ram Tools ? .Prove It In Actual Working

Blizzard":1eildlw9 said:
helpdisc":1eildlw9 said:
I am sure once you use them you will never work with out them...
Napoleon, like anyone can even know that.

helpdisc":1eildlw9 said:
I own HDD Surgery ramp tools for Seagate so I do know those tools. I also know that I haven't needed to buy any other HDD Surgery tools to complete my work.
Are they impressive, high quality, tools that one can be proud of? Yes.
Once I used them did I need to buy more so we could work on more than one Seagate head case at a time? No
Did I buy another brand? Yes

HDD Surgery makes great tools but I don't see any reason to get upset because some of the people on this forum are discussing if it's practical and/or necessary to spend that kind of money on HDD tools. That's kind of the whole point of a forum like this.

Blizzard boss ,
Try the ramp set tools of acetoollab guy also i am damn impressed at the pricing and they do exactly what they mean to then compare head to toe with hddsurgury tools and you will relies he overcharges his tools .That chinese hddor copycat saw that hddsurgury takes a lot of money he too sells this at jacked up rates lol

helpdisc":9s3vur6i said:
I do not see a point of making arguments against something , why dont you ask why is this?
When you put a post like that you lead other people to your opinion. And it damages us.
I do not know why my guys put posts on this forum, i did not aprove it since I know what I can expect.
I pasted a counter example how someones opinion can be offending. And it can hurt and damage someone elses work.

In out company we have clear procedures and one of them is that every head MUST be inspected under microscope.
Other guys are not used to such military regime and they use they expirience, witch is wrong.
If you would be doing your jobs different , you would not be asking these questions.
If you would think how much is needed ( time and money ) to make plans, sistem, nomenclature, mesurements etc etc for making one tool,
you would know why price is like that.

My guys will not post here any more. I would kindly ask you that all questions and good heart advices put on my skype .
Mine skype name is ranikolahdd

I would kindly ask you if you guys want to drag us thru the mud, think twice maybe you are doing something wrong...

Well,
We follow military regime as you call it ,We too inspect the heads under a microscope [ OF COURSE ] ,Thank God That Microscope is Made In China .How Many Head Swaps Did You Do Today i did 10 Of Them Single Handed Along With Managing My Staff ,My Semi Professional Work Going On On PC3K ,MRT And DFL ,Salvation Tools And Lots And Lots Of Logical Work ,And Hell Yes Recovery Of Two Dead AU6984 Controller Pen Drives .Cos i did So Much am i Suppose To Jack Up My Pricing ,Because When Ever We Talk And Suggest You We Are Not Comfortable With Pricing You Start Talking About [ If you would think how much is needed ( time and money ) to make plans, sistem, nomenclature, mesurements etc etc for making one tool,
you would know why price is like that. ] .Sorry But In a Forum We All Are Friends i and Jared Have a Lots of Arguments Sometimes That Does Not Mean We Get $#%#$%#% Up With Each Other .

PS : On The Lighter Note Jared Link And The Initial Link Provided For a Vise None Of Them Are Close To What You Have Made ,I Wish Pricing Was 100USD .BTW Jared Can't We Get Those Crab Looking Legs A Bit Longer i Might Attach Two To Each of My Hands Lol

Blizzard

Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":39bb4r80] Try the ramp set tools of acetoollab guy also i am darn impressed at the pricing and they do exactly what they mean to
Amarbir, thank you for the tip. I have Acetoollab unstick set but I didn't know he made a ramp set.
I just ordered them so I'll let you know what I think.

Blizzard":3lzak4pp said:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":3lzak4pp] Try the ramp set tools of acetoollab guy also i am darn impressed at the pricing and they do exactly what they mean to
Amarbir, thank you for the tip. I have Acetoollab unstick set but I didn't know he made a ramp set.
I just ordered them so I'll let you know what I think.

Nice ,
I did a Unboxing Video For His Tool Also -> https://youtu.be/z2EGjxkGoec .A Tool Is a Tool It Has to be used properly .A Fool Will remain a fool whatever the tool as simple as that .

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
helpdisc":1wgxs785 said:
I cant really understand spending so much significant money for a service like this https://www.data-medics.com/cost-of-data-recovery/

when you can find even better and cheaper solution here [glow=red]Links Removed by Admin[/glow]
I know for a fact they have all hddsurgery tools, and for them there is no difference between client or head crash, or head on ramp or no...
I can understand you guys see something expencive, but i do not see you spit of Ferari?

If you do not like the tools, do not buy it. If you do not like the prices do not buy it.
If you like copies bye them. If you want to try them come and visit us, we will shot you how they work. I am sure once you use them you will never work with out them...
Last 15 years I have been changing heads, we make them for us.
One more thing to my Indian friend, I would suggest you to give up on Bolivud carrier there are much better looking girls there.
Seems to me you are non stop on every forum, fighting with windmills. Try working a bit, it will help you make money buy more good tools.

Just for all to know, this user has been banned along with HDDSurgery. The reasons are my own personal business with him.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
pclab":1wu3jd26 said:
Something went sour hehehehe

You could say that :lol:

While I normally welcome any company that makes data recovery products to advertise them on here, I've just had enough of the insults. If you can't take feedback about your products and pricing you shouldn't be advertising on forums.

I'd been ignoring some insulting remarks toward myself and others both here as well as hddguru and even in some PMs for a while. But, after a rather lengthy thread on hddguru (since has been deleted) in which he turned it into a personal attack toward me I decided I'd had enough of them.