Has anyone tried DiskGenius

Mohammednt0

pclab":1qk1zsv4 said:
R-studio is no more the golden one... Try UFS Explorer and you will see!

strange !, I see all of the members of this forum praise R-studio Tool as the true data recovery tool.
can you please share with us your experience and why do you consider UFS Explorer?

thanks

pclab

Sysdev / UFS team is making changes that the users need and tell them to add to the software.
They listen to us.
You need to use both to check the differences. Maybe one thing that's is good for me, it's not necessary to you.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
R-Studio was a go-to program 5 years ago. But, UFS has passed them out and now has much more development for current needs of data recovery. Sadly R-Studio just hasn't been keeping up with all the new encryptions, file systems, etc. that we all need.

Mohammednt0

pclab":17xkefyb said:
Sysdev / UFS team is making changes that the users need and tell them to add to the software.
They listen to us.
You need to use both to check the differences. Maybe one thing that's is good for me, it's not necessary to you.

Jared":17xkefyb said:
R-Studio was a go-to program 5 years ago. But, UFS has passed them out and now has much more development for current needs of data recovery. Sadly R-Studio just hasn't been keeping up with all the new encryptions, file systems, etc. that we all need.

pclab & Jared
thanks a lot for the advise, it was very helpful. :mrgreen:

pclab, i'm interested, please share it with us

Tiger

DiskGenius is the best data recovery software in China, When my laptop's hard drive had an incorrect partition and couldn't be turned on, I successfully found and restored the partition data using DG.