EDB to PST Recovery

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think Chinese uses commas or periods at all either. So maybe you're right and it's just lack of understanding how to use them.

jol

Just checked, Google translate doesn't put extra spaces in RTL languages, the opposite, if you put a space before punctuation Google translate fixes it

pclab

I think we have to delete this topic.
I'm tired of every week disapprove guys that are always posting crap here.
This is the most spammed topic here...
I wonder why....

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's kindof fun modifying their spam posts to make them look foolish. Someday somebody at one of these companies is going to notice it.

ABRILNathan

For successfully recovery of damaged, corrupted and inaccessible EDB file you can download this useless [shadow=red]SPAM Link Removed[/shadow] software that will not only recovery but also facilities convert all the recovered EDB file data included- emails, contacts, calendars, task, notes, inbox items, outbox items and appointments into PST, EML, MSG, HTML and EMLX format with maintains database. You can also convert selective single and multiple folders from EDB File and restore them with all emails properties and folders structure.

Get Details: [shadow=red]SPAM Link Removed[/shadow]

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
ABRILNathan":1q2dke18 said:
For successfully recovery of damaged, corrupted and inaccessible EDB file you can download this useless [shadow=red]SPAM Link Removed[/shadow] software that will not only recovery but also facilities convert all the recovered EDB file data included- emails, contacts, calendars, task, notes, inbox items, outbox items and appointments into PST, EML, MSG, HTML and EMLX format with maintains database. You can also convert selective single and multiple folders from EDB File and restore them with all emails properties and folders structure.

Get Details: [shadow=red]SPAM Link Removed[/shadow]

These idiots just don't quit with this thread.