Decrypt WD USB password

pclab":16q21k5y said:
And the "Chinglish" is terrible. That shows the kind of attention they give to details.
Although that have no impact in efficiency, personally I don't like bad translations or typo...

Well,
You need to go through this again .The latest Version is very good .Thier chinglish is not at all bad now .I would consider their Tool in WDC and Seagate to be very good .Jared i would say the tool is very good then DDI .Go Ahead And Buy the Ultra Online Edition .You Will Just Pay USD 380 + Shipping .They will give You One Month Free Access To Use The Tool To .I Am Sure You Will like it

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
For some reason, this topic keeps showing as unread for me. I hope that post posting this response it goes away. Getting tired of looking at it.

Jared":1ttfxwn1 said:
For some reason, this topic keeps showing as unread for me. I hope that post posting this response it goes away. Getting tired of looking at it.

Well,
God just wants you to buy this tool :D :mrgreen: :D

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":1f467fnd]
Jared":1f467fnd said:

Well,

Not this week. This week I'm buying Ace's PC-3000 Flash system.

Jared":357crp36 said:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":357crp36]
Jared":357crp36 said:

Well,

Not this week. This week I'm buying Ace's PC-3000 Flash system.

Well,
I have it its a great tool ,i am planning to buy other too still :(