DD3000, new player in the DR market

lcoughey

Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":1qyrlsml]
Sir ,
Its Best To Use PC 3000 As Primary Tool An Then Get The Drive Going And Use Your Secondary Tools . I Am Currently Equipped With 19 Channels For Working With Tools Overall If i Do Not Add My Rapidspar To List Or 20 In Grand Total .I Really Liked The Way Brian Worked In His Latest Videos FRom 300 DDR " Very Efficient "
I agree and that is what we do here. The more that we can move off of PC3K channels to another system for imaging, the better.

nissimezra

Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":1p8ja5u1]
lcoughey":1p8ja5u1 said:
Based on my interaction with others, all roads lead to PC3000...unless you are Larry. Some started with Salvation Data and moved to PC3000. Some started with DFL and moved to PC3000. Some started with MRT and moved to PC3000. At the end of the day, if you can afford it, start with PC3000. If not, I'd go with MRT's online version where you only pay for the months that you use the card. When you are ready to move to PC3000, you aren't losing as much by abandoning your old card.

Sir ,
Its Best To Use PC 3000 As Primary Tool An Then Get The Drive Going And Use Your Secondary Tools . I Am Currently Equipped With 19 Channels For Working With Tools Overall If i Do Not Add My Rapidspar To List Or 20 In Grand Total .I Really Liked The Way Brian Worked In His Latest Videos FRom 300 DDR " Very Efficient "
Hi Amarbir
Can you please share a link to the video?

You right but only have few drive a month. 1 tool is what I need.

nissimezra

lcoughey":1jycbhah said:
Based on my interaction with others, all roads lead to PC3000...unless you are Larry. Some started with Salvation Data and moved to PC3000. Some started with DFL and moved to PC3000. Some started with MRT and moved to PC3000. At the end of the day, if you can afford it, start with PC3000. If not, I'd go with MRT's online version where you only pay for the months that you use the card. When you are ready to move to PC3000, you aren't losing as much by abandoning your old card.
You sound like my wife! she is saying "if you buy, buy the best tool or don't buy at all"

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
nissimezra":1rdz4sts said:
[post]13402[/post] You sound like my wife! she is saying "if you buy, buy the best tool or don't buy at all"

She's right. If you have any intention of staying in this business, you'll ultimately find yourself needing PC-3000 sooner or later. Probably by the second or third case you try to do, you'll find a feature the system is missing that PC-3000 has. Ultimately you'll get frustrated and end up buying PC-3000.

So in the long run, any tool you buy before PC-3000 will probably turn out to have been a waste of money. I know I wasted some money on Salvation Data tools only to ultimately dump them on eBay when I used PC-3000 for a couple weeks.