Data Recovery Software

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I suspect this might be a thread started with the intention to spam later, but what the heck...I'll bite

Here's some programs I'd recommend:

R-Studio (best for NTFS and great for many different file systems, RAID, etc.)
R-Explorer (supports even more file systems like XFS and APFS, but not quite as good as R-Studio for NTFS or RAID)
GetDataBack (excellent for FAT and FAT32)
Data Rescue 4 / 5 (good for HFS+)
ReclaimePro (good overall and supports some odd things like Drobo, but is a bit costly)

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Mikeethestud":1lv6f29h said:
Do you want to recover data on mac or windows

Ignore Mike, he's just a spammer I apparently didn't ban fast enough.

Markdc

Hi,
There is so many software available online for free. You just need to google search free data recovery software and the websites will appear.
This software need to be downloaded directly and they can solve your so many file recovery problems.

thanks

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Markdc":2bdrkw8f said:
Hi,
There is so many software available online for free. You just need to google search free data recovery software and the websites will appear.
This software need to be downloaded directly and they can solve your so many file recovery problems.

thanks

Did you even read the above posts? My guess is you're just here to spam too. :roll: I give it a week until you try to change the words "free data recovery software" and/or "file recovery" into links to some garbage software that's not actually free.

Markdc

Hi,

I would like to know the specific problem here.
In case you are unsure, you can always search for free Data Recovery software online. These can be downloaded easily and can help with various problems of normal or Corrupt file recovery, email recovery, and others. If you have a specific problem of OUTLOOK files recovery like recovering OST Files, PST files, BKF files Etc....then there is free software available online.

Hope this helps!!!

Thanks

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, just an idiot spammer for some junk software as I suspected.

Ban hammer time!!!