Data Recovery Software

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
gazishahin":oxglvg6p said:
hello to all, i am new here

And judging by the fact that you're on this thread I assume you're only here to spam right? Seems to be the only reason people come to this topic.

Cassie W

Recently, you can find many useful data recovery programs for hard drive and other storage devices, just searching " data recovery tool" on google.
Such as MiniTool power data recovery, disk drill and recuva.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Cassie W":w2m40ss3 said:
Recently, you can find many useful data recovery programs for hard drive and other storage devices, just searching " data recovery tool" on google.

None of which anyone here would really recommend either. Try R-Studio, Recovery Explorer, Reclaime Pro, or something like that.

lcoughey

Cassie W":1ogs5sj8 said:
These programs all suck and are only good to a user doesn't know any better. They are better at spamming forums than data recovery.

gracehadid

As such, there are so many software's which is presently available. However, you are just required to select the best from it. Choose the best from the rest by simply typing Best Recovery software and you will get your answer from there.

Note from moderation: will this bring any spam links?? Will see...

Iurii

68885328_987331664964862_9117543097788530688_o.png

Just compare with another PRO software ;)

Charlesowemi

--Hi.

My Hard disk got corrupted and it had very imoprtant data in it. So i just is there any software to recover my data from my corrupted HDD?

Please reply as soon as possible.