Data Recovery Online Estimator Tool

lcoughey

As far as I know, 300DDR has been doing this for quite a while.

http://300dollardatarecovery.com/data-r ... alculator/

For me, I've just simplified my pricing, leaving no reason for calculations.

$350, minor data recovery
$700 + parts, major data recovery (head changes, platter swaps when we feel the odds are good, chip off recoveries and sometimes very complex firmware and media damage issues that will take a very long time to recover, with low odds of success)

And, as was already stated, I think most users are skeptical of these tools as they rarely give an immediate number and require personal information that we know will result in phone calls and emails that we are trying to avoid by using the calculator.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
lcoughey":3bsh5d6k said:
[post]4943[/post] I think most users are skeptical of these tools as they rarely give an immediate number and require personal information that we know will result in phone calls and emails that we are trying to avoid by using the calculator
Yeah, I realize that and that's why I have it give the price first, then ask about contacting them. I know I browse away immediately when I see them ask for contact details. But, this way at least they can get the price first and decide after if they want to be contacted.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
AntonioGG":1z2g2wve said:
Good Idea,

One suggestion, could you add new calculator in other languages?

I think that's too much work given that 99.9% of my customer base is English speaking.