Data Recovery Companies List by Country and Capabilities

Jared":3hv9yt0n said:
RevocoTT":3hv9yt0n said:
[hidden]Revoco Limited
Location = Caribbean ( Located in Trinidad and Tobago and service the other English Speaking Caribbean Islands via Courier)
Mechanical Drives [Logical , Physical) , Class 100 Clean Room, Salvation Data ,PC 3000 UDMA & PC-3000 Express with Data Extractor RAID Edition ,Deepspar (USB, Network and Forensic) Addon with R-Studio Technician
SSD Hard Drives [ Logical ] PC 3000
NAND Flash Memory/ SD [ Logical , Physical ] Rusolut VNR
Server, NAS, SAN, RAID [ SCSI/SAS - Logical And Semi Physical Excluding (Firmware + Physical) ] - PC-3000 Express with Data Extractor RAID Edition, (SAS and Various SCSI via controllers).
SCSI/SAS = Logical Only (for RAID rebuild) via controllers
Training [ On-Site Training Only ]
DVR [ Physical ] PC-3000 Express
Other Areas [ Storage and Backup Design for SME ]
Legacy [ Floppy Drives 3.5 ][/hidden]
:geek:

Thanks. Though I must admit I've never heard of your company or seen you post anything on this forum or another forum that convinces I can recommend your company. Perhaps someone else here knows you better and can vouch for your professionalism???

Hee hee ,
i think he copied my style even my camel case writing rest i have no idea :mrgreen:

RevocoTT

Amarbir[CDR-Labs said:
":8q9vncd6]
Jared":8q9vncd6 said:
RevocoTT":8q9vncd6 said:
[hidden]Revoco Limited
Location = Caribbean ( Located in Trinidad and Tobago and service the other English Speaking Caribbean Islands via Courier)
Mechanical Drives [Logical , Physical) , Class 100 Clean Room, Salvation Data ,PC 3000 UDMA & PC-3000 Express with Data Extractor RAID Edition ,Deepspar (USB, Network and Forensic) Addon with R-Studio Technician
SSD Hard Drives [ Logical ] PC 3000
NAND Flash Memory/ SD [ Logical , Physical ] Rusolut VNR
Server, NAS, SAN, RAID [ SCSI/SAS - Logical And Semi Physical Excluding (Firmware + Physical) ] - PC-3000 Express with Data Extractor RAID Edition, (SAS and Various SCSI via controllers).
SCSI/SAS = Logical Only (for RAID rebuild) via controllers
Training [ On-Site Training Only ]
DVR [ Physical ] PC-3000 Express
Other Areas [ Storage and Backup Design for SME ]
Legacy [ Floppy Drives 3.5 ][/hidden]
:geek:

Thanks. Though I must admit I've never heard of your company or seen you post anything on this forum or another forum that convinces I can recommend your company. Perhaps someone else here knows you better and can vouch for your professionalism???

Hee hee ,
i think he copied my style even my camel case writing rest i have no idea :mrgreen:

Hi Jared, I don't post much, last thing I posted here was to introduce myself "Hello From Trinidad and Tobago / Caribbean" I started this company in 2012, working part-time on it, while learning and buying equipment and went full time in late 2014, I did my training under Igor and Sasha, in early 2015 and been at it ever since, before that I spent 15yrs in IT and 11yrs in industrial electronics.

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] - yes I did use your style,I hope I have not offended you in any way.

ddrecovery

Desert Data Recovery - Phoenix AZ
2 x PC-3000
PC-3000 SSD
PC-3000 Flash
VNR
Class 10 Cleanroom
iPhone logic board recoveries
RAID's

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
ddrecovery":288y2vll said:
Desert Data Recovery - Phoenix AZ
2 x PC-3000
PC-3000 SSD
PC-3000 Flash
VNR
Class 10 Cleanroom
iPhone logic board recoveries
RAID's

Added to the list.

Jared ,
Soon Expanding To 3 More North Indian States Haryana ,Himachal Pradesh And Punjab . Also Working Out on Jammu And Kashmir , Rajasthan And Uttar Pradesh .Like this We Will Add 6 States To Our Profile And Have Very High Percentage of Penetration .First City For Branch Office is Gonna Be Ludhiana In Punjab Province .Cheers Man :D

DataLab RSA

Good day not sure if you can add our business in South Africa, we invested in DFL from 2014 and still use them currently for Firmware related repairs and file extraction and using x3 Deepspar imagers for disk imaging. Have a few HDDSuperclone units for cloning and for most of our USB related work and very successful with it. Clean room and all the tools and some forensics background.

www.ic-technologies.co.za
Regards
Juan van der Meulen