Data Recovery Companies List by Country and Capabilities

PayamToloo

Payam Data Recovery (Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide) + New Zealand (Auckland)) - HDD, Class-100 Clean Room, Flash, SSD, DVR, SAN, RAID, SCSI, SAS, iPhone/iPad and all other mobile devices (including chip off and very complex cases).

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
PayamToloo":12usxzgt said:
Payam Data Recovery (Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide) + New Zealand (Auckland)) - HDD, Class-100 Clean Room, Flash, SSD, DVR, SAN, RAID, SCSI, SAS, iPhone/iPad and all other mobile devices (including chip off and very complex cases).

I'm afraid I won't be adding your company. If you want to know why, see the picture below:

Worlds Best Data Recovery.jpg

Any company making such outlandish claims doesn't meet my criteria of being upfront and honest with people.

Jared":1t2co0v0 said:
PayamToloo":1t2co0v0 said:

I'm afraid I won't be adding your company. If you want to know why, see the picture below:

Any company making such outlandish claims doesn't meet my criteria of being upfront and honest with people.

Well,
The World's Best Data Recovery Company Could Be Worlds Best For Management , Customer Handling ,Etc Etc Not Just Percentage of Data Recovery .These Guys Know What They Do And Are Old Players in The Field .I have seen a few videos of their nice work

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Alright, Payam PM'd me with their argument for why they think they can say they are the "best". I'm not saying I agree that they are, but I've agreed to add them to the list.

PayamToloo":31p6ftc1 said:

Well,
You Are One Of The Skilled Guys ,I Want More Active Participation of your Company In The Forums .

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still trying to add to this list (just added Arvika to it). If anyone else would like to be listed, just tell me your location and capabilities so I can add you.

RevocoTT

[hidden]Revoco Limited
Location = Caribbean ( Located in Trinidad and Tobago and service the other English Speaking Caribbean Islands via Courier)
Mechanical Drives [Logical , Physical) , Class 100 Clean Room, Salvation Data ,PC 3000 UDMA & PC-3000 Express with Data Extractor RAID Edition ,Deepspar (USB, Network and Forensic) Addon with R-Studio Technician
SSD Hard Drives [ Logical ] PC 3000
NAND Flash Memory/ SD [ Logical , Physical ] Rusolut VNR
Server, NAS, SAN, RAID [ SCSI/SAS - Logical And Semi Physical Excluding (Firmware + Physical) ] - PC-3000 Express with Data Extractor RAID Edition, (SAS and Various SCSI via controllers).
SCSI/SAS = Logical Only (for RAID rebuild) via controllers
Training [ On-Site Training Only ]
DVR [ Physical ] PC-3000 Express
Other Areas [ Storage and Backup Design for SME ]
Legacy [ Floppy Drives 3.5 ][/hidden]
:geek:

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
RevocoTT":27om367d said:
[hidden]Revoco Limited
Location = Caribbean ( Located in Trinidad and Tobago and service the other English Speaking Caribbean Islands via Courier)
Mechanical Drives [Logical , Physical) , Class 100 Clean Room, Salvation Data ,PC 3000 UDMA & PC-3000 Express with Data Extractor RAID Edition ,Deepspar (USB, Network and Forensic) Addon with R-Studio Technician
SSD Hard Drives [ Logical ] PC 3000
NAND Flash Memory/ SD [ Logical , Physical ] Rusolut VNR
Server, NAS, SAN, RAID [ SCSI/SAS - Logical And Semi Physical Excluding (Firmware + Physical) ] - PC-3000 Express with Data Extractor RAID Edition, (SAS and Various SCSI via controllers).
SCSI/SAS = Logical Only (for RAID rebuild) via controllers
Training [ On-Site Training Only ]
DVR [ Physical ] PC-3000 Express
Other Areas [ Storage and Backup Design for SME ]
Legacy [ Floppy Drives 3.5 ][/hidden]
:geek:

Thanks. Though I must admit I've never heard of your company or seen you post anything on this forum or another forum that convinces I can recommend your company. Perhaps someone else here knows you better and can vouch for your professionalism???