User avatar
PayamToloo
Data Recovery Noob
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:20 am

Data Recovery Companies List by Country and Capabilities

Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:27 am

Payam Data Recovery (Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide) + New Zealand (Auckland)) - HDD, Class-100 Clean Room, Flash, SSD, DVR, SAN, RAID, SCSI, SAS, iPhone/iPad and all other mobile devices (including chip off and very complex cases).

User avatar
Jared
Forum Admin
Posts: 3492
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:32 pm
Location: Providence, RI
Contact: Website Facebook Twitter Skype YouTube Google+

Data Recovery Companies List by Country and Capabilities

Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:32 pm

PayamToloo wrote:Payam Data Recovery (Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide) + New Zealand (Auckland)) - HDD, Class-100 Clean Room, Flash, SSD, DVR, SAN, RAID, SCSI, SAS, iPhone/iPad and all other mobile devices (including chip off and very complex cases).


I'm afraid I won't be adding your company. If you want to know why, see the picture below:

Worlds Best Data Recovery.jpg


Any company making such outlandish claims doesn't meet my criteria of being upfront and honest with people.

User avatar
Blizzard
Experienced DR Tech
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:06 am
Location: GA - USA
Contact: Website Facebook Twitter

Data Recovery Companies List by Country and Capabilities

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Jared wrote:Any company making such outlandish claims doesn't meet my criteria of being upfront and honest with people.


But what if it is the best in the world ;)

User avatar
Jared
Forum Admin
Posts: 3492
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:32 pm
Location: Providence, RI
Contact: Website Facebook Twitter Skype YouTube Google+

Data Recovery Companies List by Country and Capabilities

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:17 pm

Blizzard wrote:Source of the post But what if it is the best in the world


Then I want to see proof!

User avatar
Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Data Recovery Pro
Posts: 507
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:35 pm
Location: Chandigarh ,India
Contact: Website Skype

Data Recovery Companies List by Country and Capabilities

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:25 am

Jared wrote:
PayamToloo wrote:Payam Data Recovery (Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide) + New Zealand (Auckland)) - HDD, Class-100 Clean Room, Flash, SSD, DVR, SAN, RAID, SCSI, SAS, iPhone/iPad and all other mobile devices (including chip off and very complex cases).


I'm afraid I won't be adding your company. If you want to know why, see the picture below:

Worlds Best Data Recovery.jpg


Any company making such outlandish claims doesn't meet my criteria of being upfront and honest with people.



Well,
The World's Best Data Recovery Company Could Be Worlds Best For Management , Customer Handling ,Etc Etc Not Just Percentage of Data Recovery .These Guys Know What They Do And Are Old Players in The Field .I have seen a few videos of their nice work
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
DataRecovery - The Affordable Way In India
Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJWxTux8TQu_QSCsgQ?view_as=subscriber

User avatar
Jared
Forum Admin
Posts: 3492
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:32 pm
Location: Providence, RI
Contact: Website Facebook Twitter Skype YouTube Google+

Data Recovery Companies List by Country and Capabilities

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:17 pm

Alright, Payam PM'd me with their argument for why they think they can say they are the "best". I'm not saying I agree that they are, but I've agreed to add them to the list.

User avatar
Amarbir[CDR-Labs]
Data Recovery Pro
Posts: 507
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:35 pm
Location: Chandigarh ,India
Contact: Website Skype

Data Recovery Companies List by Country and Capabilities

Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:35 pm

PayamToloo wrote:Payam Data Recovery (Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide) + New Zealand (Auckland)) - HDD, Class-100 Clean Room, Flash, SSD, DVR, SAN, RAID, SCSI, SAS, iPhone/iPad and all other mobile devices (including chip off and very complex cases).


Well,
You Are One Of The Skilled Guys ,I Want More Active Participation of your Company In The Forums .
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon ,CDR Labs [ Chandigarh ,India ]
DataRecovery - The Affordable Way In India
Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIeLFJWxTux8TQu_QSCsgQ?view_as=subscriber

User avatar
Jared
Forum Admin
Posts: 3492
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:32 pm
Location: Providence, RI
Contact: Website Facebook Twitter Skype YouTube Google+

Data Recovery Companies List by Country and Capabilities

Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:20 pm

I'm still trying to add to this list (just added Arvika to it). If anyone else would like to be listed, just tell me your location and capabilities so I can add you.

User avatar
RevocoTT
Data Recovery Noob
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:34 pm

Data Recovery Companies List by Country and Capabilities

Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:46 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

:geek:

User avatar
Jared
Forum Admin
Posts: 3492
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:32 pm
Location: Providence, RI
Contact: Website Facebook Twitter Skype YouTube Google+

Data Recovery Companies List by Country and Capabilities

Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:38 pm

RevocoTT wrote:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

:geek:


Thanks. Though I must admit I've never heard of your company or seen you post anything on this forum or another forum that convinces I can recommend your company. Perhaps someone else here knows you better and can vouch for your professionalism???

Return to “General Discussion & Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests