Choose Atom TechSoft for windows hard disk recovery (NTFS and FAT file system)

romantrump

hi everyone ,
this is genuine windows hard disk recovery tool from Atom TechSoft that perform awesome data recovery of windows operating system .Software easily recovery windows all kind of data from hard disk (NTFS or FAT ) .
Use this application for any of the windows platform recovery like as win 10 ,8,8.1,7 etc .

Read more and download software from here :- https://goo.gl/jGMzcc

atomdatarecoverysolution.png

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
romantrump":2ztb75vw said:
hi everyone ,
this is genuine windows hard disk recovery tool from Atom TechSoft that perform awesome data recovery of windows operating system .Software easily recovery windows all kind of data from hard disk (NTFS or FAT ) .
Use this application for any of the windows platform recovery like as win 10 ,8,8.1,7 etc .

Read more and download software from here :- https://goo.gl/jGMzcc

atomdatarecoverysolution.png

Hi Roman,

SPAM isn't prohibited here as long as it's data recovery related, but you must disclose that you represent the software and get "official software rep" status to post this sort of content. If you represent the software (I'm assuming you do) please send me an email from any email address registered with the same domain as your website (e.g. @atomtechsoft.com) so I know you're not just dropping affiliate links. Then I can set you up as an approved representative and the Mods will allow your posts.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
So I actually downloaded this software and it not only has no RAID features (though the site says it does) but it also can't even populate the list of drives. Seems it's not even up to beta stage yet despite being available to download.

[glow=red]I'm removing the links until the OP actually has a working program and has requested official rep status.[/glow]

LucasDawson

Data loss due to windows corruption is very frustrating and unproductive. Generally, if in case no back up was saved, the primary course of action is always to reinstall windows.
Using Windows Data Recovery tool, you can easily repair and recover corrupt or damaged data from the file systems (NTFS and FAT) swiftly and with utmost accuracy. This tool can also retrieve data from any storage devices or hard disks (both external and internal).

This tool has an additional capability of restoring lost or deleted data as well.

visit: [glow=red]SPAM LINK REMOVED[/glow]

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
LucasDawson":380bk5v6 said:
Data loss due to windows corruption is very frustrating and unproductive. Generally, if in case no back up was saved, the primary course of action is always to reinstall windows.
Using Windows Data Recovery tool, you can easily repair and recover corrupt or damaged data from the file systems (NTFS and FAT) swiftly and with utmost accuracy. This tool can also retrieve data from any storage devices or hard disks (both external and internal).

This tool has an additional capability of restoring lost or deleted data as well.

visit: [glow=red]SPAM LINK REMOVED[/glow]

Thanks for trying to SPAM this forum. Just FYI SPAM isn't totally prohibited on this forum if it's data recovery related. All you have to do is introduce yourself as a representative of a certain brand and request official representative status on your account. Then you'll be able to freely discuss your products and even include some links to pages on your site.

Random nonsense link dropping (like the above post) or pretending to be an end user while spamming a product is prohibited here and will get you banned fast.

sonithfer

Hi all,

I am contributing here as just to help you out here by suggesting a best software to recover data from Windows, which is capable to recover FAT NTFS partitions of Windows.
As I passes through same situation of being told above, then I used SPAM Windows File Recovery Tool and lose entire data quickly, so go with the same Windows Recovery Tool and get back data files from partitions.

Go With
[glow=red]SPAM[/glow]Windows Data Recovery Software

[glow=red]SPAM[/glow]Windows Data Recovery Software

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
sonithfer":9d6lz1eb said:
Hi all,

I am contributing here as just to help you out here by suggesting a best software to recover data from Windows, which is capable to recover FAT NTFS partitions of Windows.
As I passes through same situation of being told above, then I used SPAM Windows File Recovery Tool and lose entire data quickly, so go with the same Windows Recovery Tool and get back data files from partitions.

Go With
SPAM Windows Data Recovery Software

SPAM Windows Data Recovery Software

I've modified the name of your company's software in this post to better reflect your software. Enjoy!