Canon EOS 80D Camera [ Recovery Problems ]

Jared":1iqi8coc said:
I'm pretty certain the issue is that there's metadata fragmenting the files. Michael Cotgrove is the guy you want to talk to, he's the master of removing foreign metadata. It's the same issue that goPro cameras have.

Jared ,
To This i Fully Agree ,I Have The Latest Version of CnW " Commercial License With Dongle " .The Version i Have Is 5.21 " Though He Mentions 5.20 In His Website As Current As of Today .I Wish He Looks Into This Thread .Infact If He Wants I Will Send Him The Images On a DVD-Rom

志强.刘

Yes, I tried using ReclaiMe to try to restore a Canon 80D SD card format video yesterday, have been found, but most of the video can not play properly, and then I try to use the "Grau-GmbH" has the perfect repair, repair.

志强.刘

关于 “GOPRO"视频,可以使用 CNW-RECOVERY
"Gopro-Recovery"进行恢复,而且参数选择“碎片扫描”,我已经完美解决了 Hero4 视频 。

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
志强.刘":31vp8ie9 said:

I'll allow this post, but for the future, we prefer that posts be in English, even if it's just by using Google translate.

Also, if you represent Grau-GmbH software, you're required to disclose that. SPAM isn't prohibited as long as it's somehow related to data recovery. But, deception like pretending to be an end user will get you banned fast.

Jared":2goyuols said:
志强.刘":2goyuols said:

I'll allow this post, but for the future, we prefer that posts be in English, even if it's just by using Google translate.

Also, if you represent Grau-GmbH software, you're required to disclose that. SPAM isn't prohibited as long as it's somehow related to data recovery. But, deception like pretending to be an end user will get you banned fast.

Well,
These guys are everywhere :D