Backlink Building

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Is it just me or is getting meaningful backlinks nearly impossible in this industry? The only real way I can see to get backlinks is to resort to spammy techniques like companies such as Tenorshare use, or to just buy links on the blogs that sell them.

I'd much prefer to do things all "white hat", but seems no one has any interest in linking to a data recovery firm.

Am I the only one constantly struggling with this?

datahaze

The tutorials you've written are great for building backlinks, I know that ddrescue one of yours has been linked to from one or more places. I think if you keep that up, it's all you need.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, that tutorial gets about 1000 visits each month and is my most visited page. But, virtually zero of that translates to actual customers. The pages geared toward people shopping for a data recovery service are the ones I need to boost.

Anyway, I've found some new methods to build powerful links. Give me a few more years of building links and I'll be making a run on DriveSavers and Kroll. :lol:

COD

The same problem is in Poland. After goole release the pingwin and all other zoo animals there is much more job to get good links. Last pleces are good press pages but it cost a lot.

LonnieKek

This is true if you get very good link partners, however your better of focusing on getting one way inbound links from directories and other websites, blogs, digg, etc.
A lot of the time with link exchange people will take down your link after a few weeks and its a pain in the ass trying to keep track of them all, plus your site will start to look like a link farm if your linking back to everyone who is linking to you.
focus on content and high quality inbound links.