Jared
Forum Admin

Backlink Building

Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:33 am

Is it just me or is getting meaningful backlinks nearly impossible in this industry? The only real way I can see to get backlinks is to resort to spammy techniques like companies such as Tenorshare use, or to just buy links on the blogs that sell them.

I'd much prefer to do things all "white hat", but seems no one has any interest in linking to a data recovery firm.

Am I the only one constantly struggling with this?

namrta
Data Recovery Noob

Backlink Building

Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:17 am

I am agree with you backlinks play the big role for ranking for the websites.

datahaze
Data Recovery Novice

Backlink Building

Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:36 am

The tutorials you've written are great for building backlinks, I know that ddrescue one of yours has been linked to from one or more places. I think if you keep that up, it's all you need.

Jared
Forum Admin

Backlink Building

Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:59 pm

Yes, that tutorial gets about 1000 visits each month and is my most visited page. But, virtually zero of that translates to actual customers. The pages geared toward people shopping for a data recovery service are the ones I need to boost.

Anyway, I've found some new methods to build powerful links. Give me a few more years of building links and I'll be making a run on DriveSavers and Kroll. :lol:

COD
Data Recovery Noob

Backlink Building

Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:44 pm

The same problem is in Poland. After goole release the pingwin and all other zoo animals there is much more job to get good links. Last pleces are good press pages but it cost a lot.

Return to “SEO, Marketing, & Web Design”