Anyone Know This Monolith Pinout?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone here know this monolith pinout?:

AMBA0087.JPG

It seems quite similar to #1, #4 and #5 in the Ace Monolith database, but something seems amiss. I know Arvika has it, but he's not really the sharing type.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Nevermind, I figured it out. Reading the dump now :D .

Only 5 hours left to read all 32Gb.

Freddy

Sorry,I can not recommend Arvika.I sent a PNY 16 GB Monolith to them in August 2015.
Now I wanted to hear what happened and called the company in Poland.A guy told me today that no one speaks English when I asked about my SD Card.
That everybody in the company speaks only polish :oops: :shock: :ugeek: :?: :?: :?:
How could you send him something if you get in danger to loose this card or that this company seem to not know where the card of my customer is. :?: There is no result within 3 years now :roll:
I need to ask now a polish friend of mine that he speaks with them on the phone because unfortunately :eek: my customer wants to know if she can get the photos from this card or not.
I am really angry :oops: :oops: :oops:

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear your experience sucked. I instant message with him fairly often over Skype and his English seems pretty good to me (but maybe spoken is another matter).

All I know is he's got a lot of monolith pinouts that he's figured out on his own, and he's solved some tough cases remotely for me that no one seemed to be able to figure out.

arvika

Freddy, I just saw your post here. Why you not contact me by mail ([email protected] or skype (michal_pawlikowski) ? I speak english, maybe not perfect but I think you understand me ;) (not all my workers speak in English - sorry for that).
Please contact me on email or skype and give me details about this case (name, case number you receive etc). I will check it and clear the situation. I can't find any case you describe from this date in my system.

Jared, all Sandisk card 3x7 have same pinout. Some bigger just have additional second CE.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
arvika":18bj2eip said:
[post]12312[/post] Jared, all Sandisk card 3x7 have same pinout.

Yeah, I figured that out shortly after posting the first message. Seems I must have just had a bad contact point on one of the points. This case is long closed out now.